20.11.07

Vardad on seksikad! (ja siin on tõestus) / Needles are sexy (and here's proof)

A soul from Venus with a sexual appeal 7.7 of 10.

Guys hold your breath...


Mine veel teste tegema, eksole - imeasju võib selguda. Eriti meeldib mulle selle bänneri juures see "guys hold your breath..." Huvitav, kui kaua peaks need tegelased hinge kinni hoidma - ? Kuni näost siniseks lähevad? Hmm... ahvatlev. Tean nii mõndagi, kelle sihuke käitumine mind üliväga rõõmustaks, muide.

P.S! Kui see lugejale veel kohale ei ole jõudnud, siis võllanaljad on mu teine nimi :P Ja see on alles algus.

Sometimes it's not very wise to take an online-test without considering the consequences "what if - ?" The results might be rather surprising. Me sexy with all my needles and yarn and stuff? OK. But what I really like about this is the "guys hold your breath" part - I know a few who could hold it until they drop, if I were to ask for it. I would actually be very pleased, if they did hold their breath and dropped... out of the picture.

P.S! If you haven't gathered, black humour is my middle name. Here it is only just started - be prepared for it to get worse :P

No comments: